Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computers, smartphones or other devices when you visit our website. A cookie file is stored on your device and allows us to recognise you and make your visit easier and more useful to you when you revisit our website. Cookies are vital for Internet use, providing multiple benefits in internactive service provision and turning our website´s navigation and usability easier for you. Users can set their web browsers in order to prevent cookies from being stored in your hard drive, though you should be aware this action may cause navigation difficulties in our website. The following information will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookie
According to the institution operating them
Own Cookies: those cookies which are gathered by the editor in order to provide the required service.
Third-party cookies: installed by third parties.
According to the time they keep activated
Session cookies: they gather information while the user is navigating our website; these cookies expire when the browser is closed.
Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site.
According to their purpose
Technical Cookies: necessary for correctly navigating the website.
Personalization Cookies: they enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics (language).
- Analysis Cookies: they permit the service provider the analysis linked to the user´s navigation in order to track the website´s use and record statistics about the most visited contents, number or users, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising contents according to website contents.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising contents according to the user´s surfing habits.
Pursuant to article 22.2 of Spanish procedural law (34/2002, july 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce LSSI-CE), Hermosilla 2 S.L, we inform about the cookies used in our website that the application we use in order to obtain and analyse navigation information are Google Analytics. You can check their cookies policy here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. Moreover, Hermosilla 2 S.L informs users that they have the possibility to set their browsers in order to receive information about cookies reception and, therefore, be able to prevent their installation on their hard drive.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
We provide the following links to several browsers in order to set them:
- Firefox desde aquí: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome desde aquí: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde aquí: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari desde aquí: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html